“Career leap in Retail with a treasured brand. What an opportunity!”
At H&B we are building something really special and exciting - to help people understand how to live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our mission is to be the leading player in global wellness chosen by millions as their trusted partner for personalised wellness journeys.
We are recruiting top talent in all areas of our business, from Finance to Digital Marketing, from HR to IT, as well as new functions around Health and Wellness.
So, if you are passionate about making a difference and want to work for a treasured brand that's growing, please apply. We'd love to hear from you.
This role offers a great opportunity to build your career in one of the nation's leading retail brands and be involved and help support retail space & merchandising change.
You could be working in a similar marketing, category or merchandising role or will have a keen interest in joining the retail sector and learning about everything space planning for our stores! Most of all we are looking for someone who has a good administrative background along with outstanding planning and organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and a creative flair! You will also need to be able to travel to our Nuneaton office at least 2-3 days per week.
· Following planogram changes, ensure accurate delivery of all store distribution changes
· Own minor planogram changes and creation of planogram size variances
· Collate store feedback and respond to queries, Interrogate planogram space issues
· While working cross functionally, action physical merchandising builds within our head office ‘mock shop'. Ensure product samples and any additional fixture requirements arrive within a timely fashion
· Within the new product creation process, confirmation of product dimensions, image & details to support planogram creation
· Basic data interrogation/collation
· Key Support in all store merchandising trials and projects
· Creation of planograms, store communications, merchandising builds, layout updates and reporting on KIP's
· Refit & new store requirements – creation of store packs, merchandising material requirements and guidance
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team, with the ability to build strong successful working relationships cross functionally
· Analytical, numerate and accurate with good attention to detail
· Well organised and able to prioritise own work
· Ability to learn new systems and processes
· Confident, open minded and happy to challenge the norm as well as present to peers
· Strong Excel skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…