Job Type: Permanent
Flexible working between home and Head Office (2 days a week).
About Holland and Barrett:
It's a really exciting time to be at Holland & Barrett. We are investing across all areas of our business with a vision of empowering our customers to live happier, healthier lives. Our mission is to be the leading player in global wellness chosen by millions as their trusted partner for personalised wellness journeys. To achieve this goal, we are embarking on a radical transformation. We are recruiting top talent in all areas of our business, from Finance to Digital Marketing, from HR to IT, as well as new functions around Health and Wellness,
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing and working in a team of great professionals, the role assumes a greater responsibility for the presence of Holland & Barrett across the existing organic landscape, whilst driving reach into new areas as part of our 2025 transformation strategy. You will need to provide strategic guidance for the key stakeholders across the 2025 workflows. You will be a key stakeholder in the development of our content strategy to maximise reach across both the product and missions landscapes. An added responsibility will be to deliver a best in class local strategy that increases the visibility of our stores within search. Key accountabilities include:
· Act as the ‘voice' of SEO within the business to achieve greater reach through organic search across key 2025 workflows (services/diagnostics/missions)
· A key stakeholder in driving our omni-channel content strategy forwards, providing expert guidance on what content needs to be produced and how best to amplify it through organic search
· Drive the ‘ways-of-working' to ensure high standards of ‘shop keeping' that are customer / SEO focused.
· Build capabilities/processes within the team to identify trends and opportunities that align with the 2025 plan and the key stakeholders involved
· Ensure partners and agencies deliver above and beyond the pre-defined KPI's
· Full ownership and delivery of leading strategic and tactical SEO roadmaps
· Communication to senior leadership team on the status of key milestones within the roadmaps
· Initiate projects and support the team in delivering versus targets
· Drive best in class behaviours within the team to allow for seamless identification of issues/trends
· Develop the local strategy on organic search alongside key partners to maximise visibility for stores
• Expert level technical knowledge of SEO
• Executed SEO strategies that have delivered results
• Great collaborative worker, a team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to work independently, transparently and accountably
• Works with integrity and demonstrates respect for others
• Works with agility, is open to change and can contribute improvement
• Team Management and coaching skills are a must
• Stakeholder management – ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
• Influencing skills across the senior leadership team
In addition to competitive salary, company benefits and flexible working, you can expect support and encouragement to build your career. Our leadership strongly promotes career growth and mobility.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…