ROLE FAMILY/ FUCNTION
DISCIPLINE/ SUB FUNCTION
To provide leadership, mentorship and coaching to the team in the Dublin Distribution Centre to drive an effective and efficient operation.
· Compiling reports, data entry, processing transactions and activities in the various systems used by the operations and administer email correspondence to multiple areas within the business.
· Plan, organise, co-ordinate and lead departmental activities to run an efficient and effective working environment that is customer and productivity focused.
· Complete all leadership functions and activities required by the operation.
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders when required in line with the operation.
· Consistently demonstrate best practice within the operation: Lead by example.
· Act as a member of a flexible team and foster good working relationships.
· Embrace and introduce new procedures, controls and equipment technology. Be a change driver.
· Ensure compliance to all company rules and regulations and any duties necessary in line with Company requirements.
· Flexibility to working outside of shift hours in line with business requirements.
· Carry out responsibilities for site Environmental, Health and Safety standards compliance. Be an ambassador in this regard.
· Be an active member in projects and continuous improvement activities.
· Ensure there is an appropriate level of multi-skilled colleagues to perform tasks in an effective and efficient manner. Complete training records to the required standard.
· Assist in performance management activities.
The job holder will:
· Be fully aligned to the Company's core values.
· Be an assertive communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
· Good standard of numeracy and literacy skills (English)
· Good working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (AS400)
· Good understanding of warehouse picking systems (Pick by Voice – Voiteq)
· Competent computer skills – Excel, Word etc.
· Health & Safety – IOSH Managing Safely
· Strong Resilience and ability to adapt to change is essential.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…